Mitt foto
Navn:
Sted: Sortland, North, Norway

Undescribeable! I Luuuv : Watching movies while laying in bed hugging the pillow tight, to sing along with the music while its playing,to sing to the sound of the guitar playing while sitting around the fire,to watch the stars at night while laying in the grass on a hill, to catch the raindrops with my tongue, to make my marshmallows melt on the campfire, to scream and make the whole world understand why i like just you!,to climb the highest mountain in the arèa just to make my thoughts clearer, to go snowboarding which makes me feel like im flying- eventough 10 seconds later i`ll be crawling in the snow trying to get back on my feet while complaining ouch ouch- it hurts! I`m into a lot! Music is a very important part of my life, but i guess that wouldnt suprise anyone who knows me. Hopefully you will get to know me better through my blog, which in i will reveal a lot, and you will get my honest opinion about stuff. Don`t like? Dont look!

onsdag 17. juni 2009

Norway, Sweden, Denmark -Trip. Part 3/3??? / I`m moving across the border to Sweden

Ok, i admit...that i actually forgot what i was going to write on this third part...


But don`t be too disappointed... I`m gonna write some other stuff here.


So I decided to add this nice picture here. I L.O.V.E the nature here in the north of Norway as u can see. And thats not so suprising when you take a look at this picture.


Anywayz, im gonna move to Sweden this friday. And it kinda scares me at the same time as it doesn`t. I wonder how it`s gonna be like. And yeah....


I will miss Norway.

1 Kommentarer:

Anonymous Carina sa ...

Underbart vacker bild!
Så, har du flyttat? Hoppas att du har det bra. Att du får jobb, och att du trivs.
Allt gott till dej!

26. juni 2009 kl. 23:38  

Legg inn en kommentar

Abonner på Legg inn kommentarer [Atom]

<< Startsiden