Mitt foto
Navn:
Sted: Sortland, North, Norway

Undescribeable! I Luuuv : Watching movies while laying in bed hugging the pillow tight, to sing along with the music while its playing,to sing to the sound of the guitar playing while sitting around the fire,to watch the stars at night while laying in the grass on a hill, to catch the raindrops with my tongue, to make my marshmallows melt on the campfire, to scream and make the whole world understand why i like just you!,to climb the highest mountain in the arèa just to make my thoughts clearer, to go snowboarding which makes me feel like im flying- eventough 10 seconds later i`ll be crawling in the snow trying to get back on my feet while complaining ouch ouch- it hurts! I`m into a lot! Music is a very important part of my life, but i guess that wouldnt suprise anyone who knows me. Hopefully you will get to know me better through my blog, which in i will reveal a lot, and you will get my honest opinion about stuff. Don`t like? Dont look!

mandag 14. september 2009

Old Pics.... :D







My Cute Friends Nathalie, Susanne, Kristina, Helene
Frank, Robert, Christian......
Kristina, Meeeee, And Well eh... at least the half part of mom
During 1th Grade at school :O

3 Kommentarer:

Anonymous Anonym sa ...

Awwh såå søøte! :-D

14. september 2009 kl. 17:14  
Anonymous Licentia Poetica sa ...

Aawwhhh, såå søøte! :-D

14. september 2009 kl. 23:04  
Anonymous Carina sa ...

Ah, det översta bildet känner jag igen! kul att få se det!
Hoppas att du har det bra, vännen.
Stor kram och allt gott till dej!

15. september 2009 kl. 21:08  

Legg inn en kommentar

Abonner på Legg inn kommentarer [Atom]

<< Startsiden